To ensure everyone has an enjoyable Drive-In experience, please observe the following policies:
- 5 mph speed limit (children at play).
- All of our spaces between posts are designed for 2 vehicles. Please park as close to the
- posts as possible.
- Anyone caught moving a post will be evicted from the premises with no refund.
- Be courteous; don't spread out into the next space.
- Please do not sit or place anything on top of any vehicle. It obstructs other patrons'
...view of the screen.
- Lawn chairs and blankets must be put in front of your vehicle - not beside it.
- Pull in or back in parking only.
- Vehicles taller than six (6) feet may be required to move if blocking the view of a
...previously parked car.
- Open hatches cannot be higher than the vehicle itself.
- Vehicles taller than six (6) feet tall must park in the rear row of the lot.
- No running generators or diesel engines permitted.
- We encourage customers to sit outside, but conversations must be kept to a whisper.
- No loud music permitted.
- No vulgar or profane language as many families enjoy our drive-in.
- Parents are responsible for their children (safety and conduct).
- No one is permitted in the playground area after the start of the first movie.
- No grills of any kind permitted and no fire larger than a candle.
- Sparklers and/or fireworks are not permitted on the property.
- Please use your parking lights when entering and exiting the lot during the movie.
- No refunds due to unpleasant weather (only by managers approval)
- We are not responsible for typographical errors in the media.
- Violation of any of these policies will result in immediate eviction from the property.